Want a Practice that Values You?
Consider Cleveland Medical!
We believe our role is to support you in caring for your patients. With flexibility on rooms, you can work the hours you want in a well-equipped, well-established and well-staffed medical practice.
At Cleveland Medical, we’re a private billing practice that has been in operation for 40 years, focused on building positive patient experiences for the whole family. The current group of Doctors, offer a full range of general medical and specialised services to patients, including – musculoskeletal and sports medicine, iron infusions, microscopic ear suction, body composition and weight management, digital audiometry, shared antenatal care, and urine incontinence (we even have a Wave Brilliance Chair).
What We’re Offering You:
A unique opportunity to work alongside a fantastic group of fellow Private Billing GPs and a Super Support Team in nursing, reception and practice management.
- Flexibility with hours – part-time hours welcome, full-time capacity available.
- High-income potential – as a private billing practice, Doctors working four (4) days / week are grossing between $30 – 60k per month.
- Balanced group of five (5) collegiate, yet independent Doctors – all focusing on their own clinical interest areas.
- Well-appointed consultation and treatment rooms with modern facilities and quality equipment.
- Reliable Practice Software – Best Practice, Primary Sense, Cubiko and BetterConsult Software.
- Pathology Collection Centre located next door.
- Broad cross section of long-established patients with good compliance rates.
- Dedicated GP Owners that encourage doctors to practice and develop their special interests.
- Fully AGPAL accredited practice.
If you currently hold unrestricted registration with AHPRA as a General Practitioner, and full Australian working rights (no DPA options available), contact us today to see if Cleveland Medical could be your next practice!
Visit www.clevelandmedical.com.au or contact the practice to speak with our Practice Manager for more information.