Occupational Therapist - Perth
Who We Are:
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Competitive salary
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Shine Awards – We love our people & we love rewarding outstanding achievements. Our Shine Awards provide more opportunities for our people to be recognised and rewarded for their contribution to helping people live healthier, happier and more independent lives. Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards valued up to $2000.
- Shine Days - an additional 4 days of leave a year!
- HealthKick - $150 annual budget to spend on your fitness and well-being
- Treasure Chest Fund - We like to spread joy. We'll give you money to spend on brightening the day of one of your clients.
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
- Novated car leasing
- Retail discounts
As a qualified Occupational Therapist you will be joining a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team providing personalised treatments, assessments, and client focused interventions.
Be involved in a new innovative way of offering allied health services to our wonderful residents. Our Plena Care Pathway has been designed to work within the AN-ACC funding model and provides our therapists with an opportunity to tailor therapy programs for our residents, built from resident goals and priorities. There has never been a better time to join our Plena team and work towards some fantastic resident outcomes.
With the new AN-ACC model, this role will allow Occupational Therapists to utilise their full scope of practice – not just services tailored to pain management.
Full-time position available in Perth Metro– We also offer increased remuneration packages available to candidates who service our clients in the Mandurah/Peel region as well as Perth.
To best support our customers, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Current AHPRA registration or limited registration
- Australian working rights
- A genuine focus on reablement
We are a values-led organisation, we bring energy, act with integrity, nurture and care, we listen and connect. Our values demonstrate our commitment to our people, customers, and community, and define who we are, what we do, and how we do it. When we come together, we shine.
“We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to supporting an inclusive & diverse workplace. We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, people of all ages, cultural identities, gender identities and expressions & LGBTIQA+ people.”
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
Click here to see the Plena difference!