Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier, and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion, and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $5000 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
Your Opportunity – Occupational Therapist - Brisbane North
As a part of the Plena Community team, no two days are the same. Working in a mobile capacity, you will maintain a varied and interesting caseload, supporting clients in wide range of environments including in-home and via telehealth. A collaborative, multi-disciplinary team will support you to develop your clinical and professional skills in a dynamic and innovative team.
Our Sydney team cares for our in-home clients providing a range of assessments and treatments including home modifications, functional assessments, assistive technology, and equipment prescription. Treating our clients through various home care programs, NDIS funding or private services, you’ll work alongside a collaborative multi-disciplinary team to develop personalised care and rehabilitation plans with a focus on re-enablement. This opportunity will allow you to apply your leadership and mentoring skills in supporting our junior clinical Occupational Therapists.
Plena is excited to be able to offer a varied role to suit each therapist. If you have an interest in residential aged care, please submit your application and we can discuss role specific content in more detail.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Home Modification and or NDIS experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS worker screening check https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/ndiswc-apply
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Covid-19 Vaccination and Booster required
- Current Flu vaccination
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability