Who are Myhealth?
Myhealth is a well-established primary care medical group with medical centres located in great locations, with a leading brand & presence in the industry.
The first Myhealth Medical Centre opened in in 2007, founded by a group of dedicated General Practitioners. We continue to be a doctor-owned, doctor-led, and doctor-run business, focused on providing patients with access to the highest quality care, by supporting doctors to be at their best, with the best and most flexible conditions.
As Australia's fastest growing GP network, we have over 105 clinics in NSW, QLD & VIC.
About the role
- Situated in Roselands, this brand new practice is co-located with a pharmacy, pathology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and dental in a very convenient location with onsite parking.
- 70% of billings in a mixed/private billing environment or $150 an hour for the first 3 months, whichever is greater.
- Full autonomy and support of a Practice Manager, Receptionists and Registered Nurses.
- Very full books with all GPs fully booked a week in advance.
- No after-hours work
- Perfect opportunity for a female GP with a strong interest in Women's Health
- For more information please head here: https://myhealth.net.au/roselands/
Who are we looking for?
- Current Specialist AHPRA registration with no restrictions on practice
- Hold your Vocational Registration ideally through completion of your FRACGP or equivalent
- Available to work either part-time or full-time hours as negotiated
So what are you waiting for, if this sounds like an ideal opportunity please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or click the apply now button.