EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULTANT
Full Time, Fixed term with the option of up to 5 years
- Career developments opportunities
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development allowance of $30,600 p.a. on top of base salary
- Great Team and Culture
Welcome to 2XM and our client:
Going the Xtra mile for Australia's Medical Professionals is what we do. Part of the global TXM group. 2XM Healthcare is the Australian specialist recruitment business dedicated to providing market leading services to the Doctors, Nursing, and Aged Care space.
Our client, one of Australians biggest and leading hospitals which has a great team culture, flexibility to working and excellent benefits have an amazing opportunity to join them. The Hospital has increased its long-term FACEM establishment by more than 25%, and as part of service reform you could be part of this. The successful professional will join a supportive, friendly, and cohesive ED team and we will consider international specialists as a consultant if you are likely to get a favorable assessment by ACEM when compared to a FACEM (no exam requirements, and 6 months or less supervision required).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrated substantial clinical experience in the management of high acuity patients in a complex hospital environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to Supervise, co-ordinate and manage patients with life-threatening conditions, including multiple trauma
- Understanding and knowledge of the Aboriginal Cultural Respect Framework
- Have leadership skills in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Registered or eligible for General registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) with Specialist registration in the field of Emergency Medicine
How to apply:
I would love to hear from you and have a conversation about your experience. Please contact me on 0452142965, or find me on our website, https://www.2xmhealthcare.com.au. Jennifer Dowd, [email protected]
Please feel free to add me on linked in for further roles and opportunities we have available, we are always looking for professionals in the Healthcare sector to put into there next career.