- Full Time or Part Time permanent positions available
- Salary packaging benefits of $15,900 p.a
- Upskilling available to support you to work within a perioperative environment
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and monitoring your patient’s progress
- Identifying sudden or subtle changes in your patient’s medical condition
- Caring for patient’s needs throughout their recovery in the ICU
- Being the information conduit between Doctors, patients and patient’s families
An inner suburb of Melbourne, approximately 3km east of Melbourne's CBD. This area offers some of Melbourne's favourite restaurants and cafes, is in close proximity to the biggest sports scenes in Australia and has a range of shopping available.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience working in Anaesthetics or PACU
- Ability to work a 7-day rotational roster including night duty & on call
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.