A dedicated & caring General Practitioner is required for a mixed billing clinic in Beaconsfield. Huge potential to grow.
A solid opportunity exists for an experienced General Practitioner to join a newly built family practice in Melbourne's leafy southeastern suburb of Beaconsfield. We are growing our practice and looking for an additional GP. We are a mixed billing Practice in a family-friendly growing suburb.
Ideally, the successful GP would be able to commence as soon as possible and to work as part of a team. 2 days would be most welcomed at this point with the potential to grow into more as the patient base gets busier. Negotiable. The clinic hours are Mondays to Fridays from 9 am to 6:00 pm and Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Solid opportunity - Family Clinic - Must be patient centred
- Mixed Billings Clinic ( 70% of billings + Guaranteed hourly rate for first 2 months)
- Being your specialisation - Great team of experienced & friendly GPs
- GP owned
- Parking on site
- Loyal patient base - Family-friendly area
- Supporting Nurse/receptionists and Practice Manager team
- On-Site Pathology
Requirements: Specialist registration with AHPRA and no conditions