- Full time position available
- Facility with 13 aged care beds, 2 acute beds and Urgent Care Service
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you are responsible for:
- Holding a key clinical, supportive and leadership role to staff, students and consumers
- Provide services to a diverse client group
- Accountable for the efficient and effective provision of quality client care that promotes the clients well-being
Located in Regional Victoria, approximately 300 kilometres north-west of the state capital Melbourne. You will have access to the Grampians National Park, beautiful botanical gardens and excellent facilities for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Demonstrate competency in clinical care across a broad spectrum
- Evidence of recent annual influenza immunization
- Evidence of full immunisation against COVID-19
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.