Join the Senior Leadership Team at Junee Correctional Centre
Make a genuine difference to the lives of offenders and their families
Excellent remuneration package available + super, plus annual performance bonus!
$15,000 sign-on bonus on offer, conditions apply
The Health Services Manager is an integral member of the Senior Leadership Team, responsible for the leadership and management of the Health Services Department, ensuring the delivery of quality, safe and evidence-based health services to the prison population.
Through competent leadership and management, the Health Services Manager ensures that the health services function is facilitated in accordance with legislative requirements, standards, company policies and procedures and contractual obligations.
The role works collaboratively with the Justice Health Forensic Mental Health Network (JHFMHN) to ensure that the level of health care provided at the Centre is aligned to that provided within Correctional Centres across NSW.
To obtain further information about this role, download the position description HERE
To be Successful in this Role you will have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse with broad clinical experience in one or more specialised health services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in working in health environments.
- Experience in a senior management role with proven ability to lead and maintain highly performing and productive teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to embrace change and continuous improvement.
Due to the nature of this business, you will need to have the ability to operate in a correctional setting, working directly with offenders and complying with the Centre's security procedures. You will also need to obtain and maintain a satisfactory security clearance as approved by the Commissioner of Corrective Services NSW. Such clearance is unlikely to be granted if you have been convicted of a criminal offence.
To find out more about this role and your suitability, contact our Director of Governance and Continuous Improvement, Kim Blinkhorn on 0418 765 039
What We Offer
Joining GEO is your chance to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of prisoners, their families and the community. You will benefit from:
- A safe working environment.
- Relocation support services may be available, depending on your circumstances.
- Competitive salaries.
- Ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
- Internal career opportunities and progression.
- Subsidised meals, free parking and uniform provided.
- Many other employee (and family) benefits.
Who We Are
Junee Correctional Centre is part of The GEO Group in Australia and is the leading provider of privately managed correctional services in NSW and Victoria. Junee is in regional New South Wales and is located 40 kilometres north-east of Wagga Wagga.
For more information about our organisation and Junee Correctional Centre, visit our website at www.geogroup.com.au
To view our videos, including the type of individuals we seek to join our business, click here.
How to Apply
To apply, we ask that you complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. At the end of the questionnaire, you will be required to attach a one-page cover letter and current resume.
To obtain further information about the application and recruitment process, please contact HR Officer, Sarah Bishop on (02) 6930 5583 or HR Coordinator, Allanah McAuliffe on (02) 6930 5547.
Applications Close - Thursday 4th August 2022 at Midnight
We are always looking for people to join our company who share the values that we stand for: INTEGRITY - RESPECT - ACCOUNTABLE - AGILE - INNOVATIVE