As the clinical nurse educator your responsibilities will include:
- Plans, organises and implements educational programs for Emergency Department staff
- Serves as a consultant and mentor to staff related to education, clinical practice and professional development
- Coordinates with other Educators on hospital wide educational activities
- Collaborates with Nurse Managers to identify educational and practice gaps to be addressed
- Functions in the role as teacher and facilitator
- Adheres to regulatory body/agency standards
- Formulates and establish policies and procedures based on best practices
- Designs and implements evaluation plans for educational programs and projects
Located in east Melbourne.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Post Graduate Certificate in related speciality area (or working towards)
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE) (or working towards)
- Educator experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platforms
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.