You are a dedicated nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare and is particularly passionate about mental health. With an ability to put patients at ease, your warmth and care is one of your greatest attributes and you understand the importance of this in making a difference to those in need of mental health services. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. You are passionate about providing health services and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support delivery of the highest standard of care to patients.
Located in Northern Adelaide, you will be an integral member of an experienced multi-disciplinary team providing a range of high-quality evidence-based mental health services to patients. You will undertake intake assessments, risk assessments, crisis intervention, case formulation, medication management and group psycho-education, as well as additional support services as required.
Located in Northern Adelaide
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 2 years' full-time Post Graduate experience in mental health in a primary health or specialist mental health setting undertaking comprehensive mental health assessment and delivering a range of evidence-based Focussed Psychological Strategies
- Credential with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN); OR minimum qualification of Graduate Diploma Mental Health Nursing (with at least 75% of program on Mental health theory or practice)
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA with a minimum of 10 hours directly related to mental health; OR recent participation in CPD activities in accordance with ACMHN.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.