As an Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for providing outpatient assessment and health promotion services to patients, under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. You will assess the level of care required for patients and set priorities accordingly, as well as initiating treatment for minor injuries and illnesses.
Located in Darwin
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as an Enrolled Nurse (Division 2), General with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- 2 years full-time post registration nursing experience in an Acute Health Care Setting within the last 5 years (or part-time equivalent).
- Recent participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team to support the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality care to patients.
- Australian Citizen
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.