We are seeking motivated and experienced theatre registered nurses, across the areas of Scrub/Scout, PACU, Anaesthetics and Cardiac Catheter Lab for our Peri-operative Suite. The successful individuals will have extensive broad nursing experience and be passionate about their work.
Our Perioperative Suite Incorporates:
- Operating Theatres (including procedure/endoscopy rooms)
- Cardiac Catheter Laboratories
As a Registered Nurse in our Perioperative Suite you will:
- You will be responsible for assessing, planning and care delivery of each patient’s individual needs
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Work across multiple specialities within the Suite
Located in Northern Sydney
You will bring to our high-performing team:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Experience working in services related to Perioperative Suite
- Clinical competence in Theatre nursing practice
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage shift work (including, day & night shifts and on call) over 7 days
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Post graduate qualification in Perioperative Nursing – graduate certificate or higher
- 12 months experience in an accredited post-graduate nursing program.
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.