Our client is seeking expressions of Interest from enthusiastic anaesthetic RN's to join their dynamic team. Positions are full time or part time and they are able to offer flexible rostering.
Our client will provide you with:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Comprehensive education and training for cardiac robotic surgery
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience
- Flexible rostering
- Precepting Support from theatre education team
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience against the current Healthscope Group - NSWNMA / ANMF - NSW Nurses and Midwives' - Enterprise Agreement 2015 - 2019
Our client has 168 inpatient beds plus 21 day surgery beds and specialise in cardio-thoracic surgery, cardiac and general robotic surgery, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, endo-vascular/neuro vascular procedures, colorectal, urology, obstetrics, plastic & reconstructive, paediatrics, gynae and general surgery, including major laparoscopic.
- Currently Registration with AHPRA
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Established interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Experience in the following surgical specialties – neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general surgery
- Post graduate certificate or diploma in Perioperative Nursing desireable
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.