Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Our client is looking to employ Registered Nurses for their Anaesthetic Unit and Angiography Unit on a full-time or part-time basis. Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Practices with a patient centered care approach
- Ensure patient and staff safety
This Private Hospital is a 277 bed high acuity facility located in Sydney’s rapidly developing North West and is operated by Healthscope, a leading provider of private healthcare in Australia.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
- 3 year + experience in Anaesthetics
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with NSQHS Standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Intermediate computer skills
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience against the current Healthscope and NSWNMA/ANMF – NSW Nurses and Midwives’ – Enterprise Agreement 2015 – 2019, a salary ranging from $33.08 - $46.45 per hour.
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.