- Permanent full time
- Opportunities for career progression within the acute sector
- Fast paced ward
Seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for a fast past Medical/Surgical ward.
- IV medication administration
- Complex wound care management
- Monitoring of deteriorating patients
- Pre/Post Operative care
- Admission and discharging
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Excellent Communication and critical thinking
- Superior customer service
- Excellent documentation skills
- Minimum 2 years acute experience
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected]