We are looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners who are interested in working in regional & remote NSW on short term contracts anywhere from 3 months to 12 months. Opportunities available in Mental Health Settings.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, delegate, and negotiate with others to deliver quality nursing care with a willingness to show leadership and embrace change in the coordination and delivery of care
- Clinical Supervision and clinical accountability
- A solid understanding of clinical governance and current nursing challenges
- Attendance and participation in regular care reviews, supervision and case reviews to ensure seamless delivery of quality care
- General Nurse Practitioner duties in the mental health field
- Advanced level of Clinical and problem Solving Skills
Various regional and remote areas of NSW, working in the Mental Health Field
- RN with endorsement as a Nurse Practitioner by AHPRA
- Masters certificate
- Previous solid experience in Mental Health
- High level of confidence and clinical proficiency
- Ability to critically appraise and integrate relevant research findings in decision making
- High level of interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to effectively engage and collaborate
- Confident with computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch. To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Nursing at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.