We are seeking an Enrolled Nurse to provide care to the Cancer community. This temporary full time position is available from late December 2020 for 6 months and includes working Monday to Friday.
- Completing supportive care screening
- Coordinating and the supportive care Multidisciplinary Team
- Empathetic approach towards patients
Situated 30 minutes drive from the stunning Grampians
- EEN registered with AHPRA
- Recent clinical Cancer care experience
- Specialised certificate in cancer nursing (essential)
- Current Victorian Drivers License
- Advanced computer skills
- Attractive salary packaging
- Professional development and education programs
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free on site parking
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.