Our client located in Tarneit, 30 km West of Melbourne, is a well established medical centre open seven (7) days per week with a pathology service onsite. They pride themselves on delivering timely and patient oriented care while focusing on preventative health, health education and healthy life style and their services include but are not limited to:
- Women’s, Men's & Children’s Health
- General and Family Medicine
- Preventative Health Care
- Cancer Skin Checks and treatment
- Mental Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Dietitian / Nutritionist
- Pre employment work checkups
Our client is seeking the services of a Vocationally Registered GP that is available to work 1 or 2 days per week at their successful Practice. The successful GP will have the opportunity to choose which day/s of the seven days that they wish to work to suit their lifestyle and will be involved in the day to day provision of clinical services as well as supporting, diagnosis and management of patients.
Essential requirements for this position include:
- AHPRA Registration as a General Practitioner
- Clinical and procedural experience
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- A demonstrated capacity to work effectively and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
To apply, please email your resume to Tony Adamo at Adept Recruitment. Email address [email protected] For a confidential discussion contact Tony on 03 57213527 or 0417 034421.