Would you like a rewarding role with work-life balance in a beautiful rural setting overlooking river views? Then consider this role as your next career advancement.
We have an appealing role for a Nurse Practitioner to work in an Emergency Department located in Swan Hill.
• Clinical Supervision and clinical accountability
• Attendance and participation in regular care reviews, supervision and case reviews to ensure seamless delivery of quality care
• Providing person-centered care at an advanced nursing practice level, incorporating diagnostic and treatment interventions using a high level of knowledge, skills and autonomy to achieve people focused quality care.
The client provides a range of services to the Swan Hill and surrounding districts. They employ approximately 630 staff and services a population of around 35,000 people. Their vision is to provide appropriate services in the right setting by dedicated people with and for the community. They provide a full range of medical and health services as expected in a rural location.
Swan Hill is around 3.5 hours from Melbourne. Swan Hill is a welcoming place where you will be greeted with a warm smile from the friendly local community. Swan Hill is a bustling modern town set within a stunning ancient landscape and stretching out alongside Australia’s mightiest river - the Murray River.
- RN with endorsement as a Nurse Practitioner by AHPRA
- Masters certificate
- High level of confidence and clinical proficiency
- Ability to critically appraise and integrate relevant research findings in decision making
- High level of interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to effectively engage and collaborate
- Professional development
- Discounted corporate Gym memberships
- Salary sacrifice/packaging
- On-site free parking
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Please ensure your CV/RESUME is attached to your application. Once your application has been received, we will coordinate and support the whole recruitment process and ensure you are placed into an environment to match your skill set and assist you to develop your nursing career.