Lifecare Croydon Sports Medicine is seeking a passionate and dynamic Physiotherapist to join our professional and friendly Clinical Pilates Team.
Located in Melbourne’s outer- east, we provide the highest level of healthcare to not only our local community but extending to the Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges and beyond. As the premier Sports Medicine facility of the area, we strive to provide a superior level of service in a multi-disciplinary setting.
This is an ideal stepping-stone to become involved with a large network that provides exceptional clinical and commercial mentoring and education in all areas of Sports Medicine, Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates.
Our Clinical Pilates program is well established over the last 9 years with an extensive client base and over 40 classes a week. We strive to provide the highest level of care in a fun and accessible environment.
· New Graduates can apply
· DMA level 1 or equivalent (working towards this)
· Excellent clinical reasoning and diagnostic skills in Musculoskeletal, Women’s Health and/or Sports Physiotherapy.
· Clinical Pilates experience ideal but not essential
· Willingness to learn and develop professionally
· High levels of motivation and initiative
· Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills and empathy towards clients
· Ability to manage and engage clients in a 4:1 class situation
· Full AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance
For all enquiries please contact Nick Meffin -Clinical Lead -Croydon Sports Medicine:
email@example.com or phone 9725 2444.