Aged Care Physio Pty Ltd – Maryborough
Aged Care Physio are currently seeking a part time/full time physiotherapist to join the team and work in well-established aged care facilities in Maryborough promoting wellness and quality of life for resident’s in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner.
What’s on Offer:
- Enticing rates of pay
- New Graduates welcome as well as physiotherapists requiring supervision
- Child friendly hours
- Part Time – Full time opportunity, flexible conditions for the successful applicant
- Unique Care model
- Incredible support from the management team
- Accommodation assistance as required
This position is for a physiotherapist who wants to make a real difference in the lives of the elderly.
Physiotherapists deliver individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Delivering evidence based physiotherapy treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
- Full AHPRA registration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- A warm, caring personality
- Willingness to learn and further physiotherapy career in Aged Care.
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your application please contact Helen 0409766025 or alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org before someone else gains this opportunity.