Are you a Senior Physio who loves helping people get pain free and build better bodies?
Happy Physio is looking for a career driven Exercise focussed Physiotherapist.
How can Happy Physio help you?
- weekly professional development
- work within a large team so you can learn the best from everyone
- the best facilities to help you have more fun helping people get better
- voice notes - so you never have to write or type notes every again (**life changing**)
- full support team to take care of all the admin, so you can focus on the stuff you do best
- flexible shifts so you can be at your best more often
- fun environment to enjoy work and life more
What will Happy Physio expect from you?
- a physiotherapy degree
- 2 years of Physio experience
- strong desire to be the best
- the ability to add value to other team members
- be reliable, punctual, and honest
- be positive, with optimistic vibes
This position will not be suitable if you:
- want to work in a hospital or aged care
- love using electrotherapy
- simply want to clock on, clock off - without any desire to progress
- don't like working in a team environment
- take shortcuts because it's easier
If you believe you are the best person for this position - the next step is to apply via seek with your cover letter and resume.