Purpose of Position
To provide timely safe and comprehensive mental health assessments through either face to face or direct contact in Albury ED or via video conferencing with people presenting in EDs of the outlying community and district hospitals
4. Demonstrated understanding of the NSW Mental Health Act (2007) and good grasp of current national and state mental health initiatives and strategic directions.
3. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and well developed consultation and liaison skills.
7. Current drivers licence
1. Registered Nurses with NMB or AHPRA, Occupational Therapists with COTRB, and Psychologists registered with AHPRA, and Social Workers with AASW: or eligibility to register with these boards.
5. Demonstrated commitment to mental health promotion, consumer/carer consultation and continuous quality/safety improvement in service development.
2. Demonstrated skills in mental health and discipline specific assessments and interventions and experience working with people with mental illness.
6. Computer/word processing skills