After recently filing a position with an experienced physio and new PART TIME / FULL TIME POSITION has become available.
Did you study Physiotherapy to work in sport and dream of becoming a passionate private practice Physio? Then this is for you! Be mentored by our AFL, A-League & Sports Physiotherapists.
Position: Part Time / Full Time Physio- Private Practice includes Football & Rehabilitation
Chelsea Longbeach Physiotherapy welcomes a dedicated Physiotherapist with a passion to pursue a career in private practice, sports physiotherapy and rehabilitation. The successful applicant will take on an existing private practice clinical case load, assist with local Football/Sports Clubs and work within our functional strength and conditioning program in our injury rehabilitation clinic.
Chelsea Longbeach Physiotherapy has a strong presence in the community having been established for over 15 years and our clinicians are affiliated with various clubs and organisations, some of these include Casey Demons VFL, Melbourne Victory A-League, Dandenong Cricket Club, Noble Park Football Club, Bonbeach Football Club, Patterson River Golf Club. Our highly experienced team includes Titled Sports Physiotherapists and VFL and A-league soccer Physiotherapists, a Women’s Health Physiotherapist, Lymphoedema Therapists and an OT. The practice has full time administrative support from our dedicated team of ‘reception superstars’.
This position offers:
• The opportunity to work alongside & be supported by experienced AFL & Titled Sports Physiotherapists.
• Formal mentoring program with Senior Physiotherapists & financial support for external continuing education.
• Financial and job security with employment in accordance with the Health Professionals & Support Services Award 2010.
• Financial incentives through built-in bonus structure, thus great remuneration for the ideal candidate.
• Access to our rehab gym - strength and conditioning, rehabilitation, clinical pilates .
• The opportunity to join a wonderful, friendly and supportive team, with a great working environment.
This role has proven to be a successful avenue for current & previous employees who have achieved physiotherapy positions at AFL clubs Melbourne, St Kilda and Essendon and A-League club Melbourne Victory.
Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
• A passion to pursue a career in sports private practice physiotherapy & rehabilitation
• Previous experience as a Sports Trainer or Physiotherapist in Australian Rules Football
• A self- starter capable of showing initiative with excellent communication skills who can work autonomously, out in the community and as part of a team.
Please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com by Monday 28th May 2018. Please don't wait until final days to apply. Early applications encouraged. Potential for early start if suitable.
Please review our website www.chelseaphysio.com.au and our facebook page www.facebook.com/ChelseaLongbeachPhysio/ to find more about our clinic.