- Physiotherapist - Grade 2
- Fixed Term Full Time Position - Maternity Leave (30th July 2018 until 26th July 2019)
Djerriwarrh Health Services is seeking an experienced and committed physiotherapist to join our Adult Health team in a fixed term full time position to cover for Maternity leave.
Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment all new employees must meet the immunisation requirement of their role prior to commencement
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for providing excellent physiotherapy care from assessment through to discharge. In consultation with the client and / or carer, you will develop shared health goals with your clients. Physiotherapists will be given the opportunity to improve their skills and experience in a broad range of clinical areas.
- Falls Prevention
- Chronic Disease Management
- Acute Services
Applicants must have:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- High quality assessment, clinical reasoning and treatment skills
- Understanding of person-centred care, and experience in implementing and evaluating care plans for clients
- Strong team approach and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in mentoring students and Grade 1 Physiotherapists highly desirable.
Djerriwarrh Health Services is a dynamic and rapidly expanding public health service providing Acute, Community and Aged Care to the City of Melton and Shire of Moorabool in Melbourne's Western suburbs.
We can offer you a positive, friendly and supportive work environment, ongoing professional development, study leave assistance; salary packaging (up to $9010 per annum) paid parental leave and free parking
How to apply:
Applicants will be required to complete a questionnaire which will include responses to the Key Selection Criteria when applying for this position.
To obtain more information and the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Applications Close: 30th May 2018 at 6.00pm
Applications must be submitted online - to apply for this position click: Apply Now
The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to the commencement of employment.
Djerriwarrh Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer