Are you looking for some BALANCE in your life?
Our company is growing and we want you to join our fantastic team!
We are looking for a full-time permanent physiotherapist, 0.8FTE (hours negotiable, no weekend work) to join our team in the Limestone Coast of South Australia, commencing July 2018, based in Naracoorte, South Australia.
We would love to offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a wide range of clinical settings, including, outpatients, sporting clubs, work sites, home visits and gyms. Develop your skills or find your niche!
- A generous salary
- Opportunity to work with 3 Masters qualified Physiotherapists (Musculoskeletal, Sports, Women's Health & Continence)
- Fortnightly in-house training
- Funding for external PD
- Paid travel allowance
- Full admin support under most circumstances
- Longer appointment times (minimum of 30 minutes)
- Opportunity for paid work with sporting teams (AFL, Rugby Union)
- Assistance with accommodation and relocation negotiable
- Opportunity to work in a well established and highly respected clinic which receives referrals from all over the state
- Find your work/life balance in a fantastic community with many social opportunities
We would like you:
- To be a highly competent and confident Physiotherapist with a broad range of clinical skills and experience
- To be registered with AHPRA and have current PI insurance
- To be a team player who will continue to foster our supportive team environment
- To have at least one years' experience in private practice and/or general hospital work
- To be willing to embrace the opportunities that living in a rural setting can offer
- To have post-graduate Pilates, McKenzie method, dry needling, occupational health physiotherapy experience if possible, but this is not essential
Some travel is required between clinics and as such, a current drivers licence and own car are essential.
Evidence of post-graduate professional development is also essential.