Are You our next motivated Physiotherapist to join our team?
- You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice
- You’re looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges
- You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team
You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver & achieve much much more and be financially rewarded as you maintain & grow your case load.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
- well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering exceptional patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment
- 10 plus years of history & we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation
- We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a supportive environment
About the job:
- Manage your case load & provide the most recent evidence based practice to ensure best care & optimal results are achieved with each patient
- Partaking in key performance activities which include: monthly team meetings, weekly team & accountability meetings
- Clinical Pilates certification is desirable but not essential
To be successful you must entail the following:
- Excellent motivation to complete allocated tasks including KPA's & must be goal driven
- Enjoy having a laugh & banter in our vibrant team culture
- Effective communication not only with the patient but our team
- Full AHPRA registration & current Police check
- Be self motivated to build & maintain your case load
- Take pride in the work that you do & the difference you will make to each patient
Benefits of this job include & are not limited to:
- Great work/life balance
- Family based work culture
- Majority private clientele
- Fantastic working relationship with our GPs
- Paperless system
- Upfront billing & payment process
- In house & external PD provided
We are seeking a motivated physiotherapist for a Full Time role starting mid April.
Tell us why this job is for you!