Are you our strongest applicant?
We are currently seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join our dynamic Kieser Brighton Team and take on the role of a Senior Full-Time Physio.
Great opportunity, ongoing development and training!
Kieser is a rapidly growing Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Strength and Conditioning clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists. We are committed to providing the best service in the industry and rely on expertise and teamwork to achieve the optimal outcomes for musculoskeletal and chronic health conditions.
As a Physiotherapist at Kieser you will be:
- Working with a diverse range of clientele including musculoskeletal and sporting patient groups
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Mentoring Program
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity to work in a range of sporting environments
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Initial assessment and treatment plan development
- Exercise Program Prescription
- Objective measuring- including extensive work in Lumbar testing and strengthening
- Building a client case load and ongoing case management
- Establishing, assessing and re-assessing patient goals
- Relationship development with external referrers
- Mentoring & Training
The Successful Applicant will ideally possess:
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in strength and conditioning
- Bachelors/Masters of Physiotherapy qualification
- Accredited membership with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on client outcomes
- Flexibility with roles and hours- Roster may include AM & PM shifts including weekends.
- Adaptable Personality
The successful applicant will undergo in house training and development upon beginning the role.
To apply, please send your CV along with your cover letter to;
Steven Ooi- Principal Physiotherapist
<div style='position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%'><iframe src='https://www.youtube.com/embed/wGOC7gMMIjc?ecver=2' style='position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allow='autoplay; encrypted-media' allowfullscreen></iframe></div>