Physiotherapist – Fee for Service
Macedon Ranges Health (MRH) in an award winning, independent, not-for-profit provider of primary health, community health, home care and residential aged care across Victoria’s beautiful Macedon Ranges.
The organisation has undergone tremendous growth over the last 2 years with the establishment of a new $6M Primary Health Care Centre, achievement of great accreditation outcomes and the successful implementation of a major cultural change program. Macedon Ranges Health has won numerous industry awards and is well regarded in the community.
An exciting opportunity has been created for a Physiotherapist to join our highly experienced Physiotherapy team located in Gisborne.
Our state-of-the-art Centre supports General Practitioners as well as consulting specialists and allied health professionals. We require a Physiotherapist who is focused on providing professional and personalised health care. The role is under a Fee for Service model (Shared fee arrangement)
To be successful in this role, applicants must:
- Hold a recognised qualification in Physiotherapy;
- Be eligible for membership with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Be able to obtain a Medicare provider number
- Have the ability to work in a team environment,
- Have excellent presentation and customer/client focused skills
- Eligible to obtain a Current Police Check, Working With Children check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check
Experience in aged care, sports medicine, children's health (paediatrics), and women's health not essential, but would be desirable.
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact Macedon Ranges Health on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 5428 0300