healthAlliance is the most significant shared services organisation in New Zealand providing a wide range of services to the Health Sector. We are committed to supporting the efficient and effective delivery of services to the Northern DHBs, and the communities of Northland, Waitemata, Auckland and Counties Manukau.
For some people, it’s the big things that get them excited. For others, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference. The good news is, when you join the PPS (Projects and Programme Services) team at healthAlliance, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds. Experience working in and with IT/IS projects in a Healthcare setting will put you at a distinct advantage.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to elicit business requirements and help identify possible solution options.
- Select and present solutions that will address business requirements along with delivering clear system functional specifications.
- Work alongside Solution Architecture and Technical capability team members to develop solutions ensuring they are consistent with the requirements specifications.
- Work alongside Test capability team members to develop software test plans ensuring they are consistent with the requirements specifications.
- Deliver documentation as per organizational standards that are maintained throughout a project and stakeholder signoff is achieved at key stages in the project as per the project management methodology.
- All proposed solutions must be consistent with healthAlliance information services strategic plans and system architecture.
- Work closely with project, programme and portfolio managers to deliver projects of varied sizes.
- Minimum 3 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Formal training in Business Analysis and preferably CCBA® certified.
- Strong analytical, facilitation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills in MS office tools including MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS project.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in modelling techniques and methods.
- Experience in Business process mapping, and re-engineering.
- Experience in Healthcare domain will be preferred but is not mandatory.
- Experience in project implementation with exposure to all stages of IT projects.
- Proven track record developing strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
In return, we offer a great working environment and the chance to join one of New Zealand’s Largest IT and Shared Services environments. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and work in an organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives every day!
Please apply online via our website www.healthalliance.co.nz with a CV and cover letter. We do not accept emailed applications.