Purpose of Position
The Clinical Research Associate/study coordinator position requires a dedicated clinical research professional to perform activities from start to end of clinical trials and ensure all guidelines are followed. The sucessful applicant will be responsible for ethics and governance submissions, enrolling patients on national/international phase 1-3 clinical trials, collecting and reporting of data relating to children treated for cancer and blood disorders.
1. Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated experience in clinical research/clinical trials.
2. Previous experience in coordinating clinical trials
3. Demonstrated high level communication skills both written and oral including demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of a multi disciplinary team health care team.
4. Demonstrated high level ability in the use of computer applications and databases.
5. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
6. Demonstrated ability to be both self directed and work in a team.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of legislation and guidelines for conducting clinical trials in Australia and experience in obtaining and maintaining ethics and governance approvals