Congress is seeking a Dentist who is interested in making a genuine contribution to improving health outcomes for Aboriginal people.
The Dentist delivers quality general dental services in a culturally safe environment to Congress clients in Alice Springs and across five remote Aboriginal communities.
This position provides supervision to Dental Assistants and a trainee. Remote overnight travel is an inherent requirement of this position.
About The Position:
- Base salary: $119,223 - 143,052 (p.a)
- Total effective package: $144,330 - 170,904 (p.a)*
- Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Six (6) weeks annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- A strong commitment to Professional Development (allowances and leave)
- Family friendly conditions
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.