Purpose of Position
The position of Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level, professional,
1) Demonstrated experience in providing administrative and secretarial support at an Executive level including a proven capacity to operate effectively in an environment demanding confidentiality and discretion in issues management
2) Proven proficiency in using PC based software including advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (word processing, spreadsheets and graphics).
3) High level communication skills, including sound negotiation, interpersonal and liaison skills as well as a demonstrated ability to problem solve and use judgement and discretion.
4) Proven experience in a private or public sector role at a similar level.
5) Demonstrated ability to respond, adapt and cope with changing priorities and demands in a multidisciplinary work environment.
6) Proven high level of organisational skills including the ability to effectively prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
7) Demonstrated capacity to work independently and exercise initiative and judgement and proven ability to work in a team environment.
8) Evidence of a current drivers’ licence and ability to drive/travel as the role requires.