Purpose of Position
Sydney Local Health District (SLHD) is to undertake a service and system redesign to enhance service delivery for victims of sexual assault, child abuse and neglect and domestic and family violence. The Project Manager VAN Redesign is responsible for the leadership, management, coordination and implementation of processes to achieve project outcomes for SLHD.
1. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant health or social sciences discipline, or equivalent experience.
2. Significant knowledge and experience of service approaches to violence, abuse and neglect and the NSW health system
3. Significant knowledge of project management, clinical redesign methodologies and change management processes
4. Demonstrated experience in effectively undertaking and managing complex projects and change initiatives to achieved planned outcomes
5. High level analytical skills including ability to collect, analysis, interpret and report on complex data and information from numerous sources and incorporate into project plans.
6. Demonstrated high level consultation and negotiation skills and demonstrated experience with stakeholder engagement
7. Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills including committee experience at a senior level, report writing and public presentations. High level computer skills to undertake data analysis and presentation using a range of computer software products.