Purpose of Position
Provide an effective administrative service including medical records management, revenue management, general administrative services, data input and customer and team support services for the Tamworth/Nundle Community Health Service
• This position is targeted for applicants of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander descent. Are you of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander descent?
• Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise own work taking into account the impact on others to achieve results to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team and exchange information to contribute to the coordination of work between staff and/or areas
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interpret client/customer needs.
• Demonstrated commitment to providing patient/client centred care and an ability to work in partnership with Aboriginal staff and community members in providing a culturally safe environment.
• Competent to use a wide range of computer hardware, software and electronic systems to complete work activities
• Current unrestricted driver’s licence