Skilled Medical has exciting career opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to commence work within Defence Force sites across Australia. Due to the nature of the industry, nurses must be Australian Citizens to obtain the required baseline security clearance for these roles.
The roles offer great flexibility and will cater to Nurses seeking permanent full-time, part-time or casual work. The positions also offer great scope for work and travel between different Defence Force sites across Australia on special assignments.
The Nurses will provide the care required to Defence Force Personnel in a respectful, professional and pleasant environment working in a team with other health professionals.
The positions offer attractive salary packages and incentives
- Providing both outpatient and inpatient care to 80,000 service men and women in the Australian Defence Force across 48 locations within Australia.
- There are numerous positions Australia wide, contact us for specific locations
- Nurses must hold unconditional and unrestricted registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of 2 years full time nursing experience within the last 5 years
- Must be Australian Citizen
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is an international medical recruitment, placement and services firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist medical professionals with locum/temp and permanent placements.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with years of industry experience and is dedicated to assisting medical professionals in their work and careers.
For further information, please send your most up to date CV to Julia Pascuzzi by selecting the 'Apply' button below, or please call a member of our permanent team on 1300 900 100.