Skilled Medical has an exciting career opportunity for a registrar (trainee) in general medicine to work in an RACP accredited 6 or 12 month post commencing February 2020.
This position would also suit Basic Physician Trainees as well as CICM & FACEM trainees requiring accredited time in General Medicine.
Trainees will be given responsibilities and opportunities for autonomous practice commensurate with their experience.
This medium sized health service has a 24 hour emergency department, a comprehensive range of specialist services, and training and research links with major Australian universities.
This regional city is known for its great food and wine culture/produce, and lively arts scene. It is surrounded by beautiful countryside and great agricultural land.
- Successful completion of PGY1 and PGY2 years.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Australian Medical Board registration is to be current at all times.
- Minimum 12 months employment within the Australian Health System in the previous 24 months.
- Satisfactory report of clinical performance from Supervisor of Training ALS and or ATLS/EMST Course completed or enrolled.
- Intend to acquire or already have registration with a nationally recognised training body (e.g. RACGP, ACEM or RACP).
- Overseas candidates must be registered or eligible for registration with AHPRA via the Competent Authority Pathway.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is an accredited provider of doctors to health services in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. With local offices in Melbourne and London, we offer a personalised service to doctors in their search for jobs, and provide professional assistance with compliance, health authority registration and right to work pathways. Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with years of industry experience and is dedicated to assisting medical professionals in their work and careers.
For further information, please send your most up to date CV to Robert Campbell by selecting the ‘Apply’ button below, or please call a member of our permanent team in London on +44 (0) 333 444 2000 or in Australia on 1300 900 100.