We are a modern fully equipped Family Medical Centre located in a popular metropolitan suburb. The practice is centrally located and surrounded by shops and cafes. There is free secured underground carpark.
We are a supportive team where you will work with a wide range of medical GP and specialist health professionals in a multidisciplinary environment.
We are seeking a motivated and quality focussed Physiotherapist with excellent communication skills and an ability to work both independently and with a high performing allied health team.
The suitable candidate must be confident in the following:
- Undertaking comprehensive client assessments focused on independent function, safety, pain management, mobility and falls prevention
- Developing client therapeutic and wellness plans to address identified issues
- Providing physiotherapy interventions aimed at reducing and managing pain, transfer retraining, improving mobility, reducing falls risk and exercises to improve strength and function in a timely and effective manner
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to achieve client goals
- Undertaking physiotherapy assessments and developing intervention, therapeutic and wellness plans, which maximize client independence, function and quality of life
- Varied caseload of private, Medicare and Workcover clientele
- Clinical independence
- Practice within a equipped, multi-disciplinary healthcare centre
- Flexible working hours
- Full administrative and reception support so you can focus on patient care
- Work with a dynamic team of healthcare professionals