We are seeking a highly motivated Paediatric Registrar/Fellow/Junior Consultant to join our multidisciplinary team of paediatricians, child and adolescent psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists and speech pathologists.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will conduct complex neurodevelopmental and behavioural assessments, diagnosis and management planning in paediatric clients, including from culturally and linguistically diverse populations and in corrective services settings. You will be based at our Clinic in Nedlands, with occasional travel required to outer metropolitan and rural/remote clinics. The position will be supervised and supported by consultant paediatricians.
The successful applicant will have the ability to diagnose, as part of a multidisciplinary team, complex conditions including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, Global Developmental Delay, ADHD, and Intellectual Disability. The applicant will have the ability to provide clinical feedback to families following a diagnosis, and provide follow up management of a case load of clients in liaison with general practitioners and community/ general paediatricians.
- Senior Registrar completing training, Fellow, or Junior Consultant of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A dynamic, patient--‐oriented approach to medicine, with an openness to innovation and enterprise
- 6 months of developmental paediatric experience
- Supervision provided by our Director and other general paediatricians
- Flexible working hours
- RACP certified training for paediatric registrar
- Training in evidence based, best practice Assessment, Therapy Support Programs
- Administrative and practice management support for Private billing and Medicare
- Access to multidisciplinary team, clinical supervision and mentoring
- Cloud-based, secure practice management and client database software
- Research or College Project options via an extensive clinical database, and involvement in behavioural intervention research
- The opportunity to work in remote communities in WA and interstate
- Competitive remuneration