Purpose of Position
To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing mental health services to
1. Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Psychologist (PsyBA).
2. Completion of accredited postgraduate Masters or Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology.
3. Full endorsement with the Psychology Board of Australia in the area of Clinical Psychology or eligible to progress to "Clinical Psychology Registrar" status with the Psychology Board of Australia.
4. Demonstrated skill in mental assessment and clinical interventions with children, adolescents and families.
5. Demonstrated consultation-liaison skills with other health services and external agencies.
6. Demonstrated knowledge and skill in using family based interventions.
7. Capacity to work in a complex environment as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
8. Current Class C Driver's Licence.