Purpose of Position
This role forms part of the Applications Management Unit within the Corporate ICT Program, which is responsible for providing maintenance and support of the state-wide Asset and Facilities Management (AFM) System ‘AFM Online’, including further enhancements.
1. Extensive experience and record of achievement as a system analyst working with enterprise asset management systems in large and complex service environments, including relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in implementation, upgrades and production support environments.
2. Demonstrated understanding of asset and facilities management functions, processes and terminology across corporate real estate, environmental sustainability, CAD and space management, plant and medical equipment management, operations and maintenance and capital works.
3. Extensive knowledge and experience working with IBM TRIRIGA, or equivalent integrated workplace management system, and associated development tools for data management, system configuration and report building.
4. Excellent analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
5. Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
6. Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
7. Well-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
8. Capacity and willingness, including current driver's license recognised in NSW, to travel to eHealth NSW business and service locations throughout NSW, which may include overnight stay in regional / remote areas.