- Up to 8 hours per week with opportunity to extend
- Full-time Reception and Administration Support
- Located in Box Hill near transportation hub
- Leading provider in a growing industry
Carrington Health is seeking a Registered Physiotherapist for our private services located at 810 Whitehorse Road in Box Hill on a sessional, contract basis. We are looking for applicants who are energetic, high achievers and experienced working in the private sector in a multi-disciplinary environment. Our private physiotherapy services are provided from a new, state of the art facility with access to direct GP and Carrington Health referrals. The initial appointment will be up to 8 hours per week as service demand allows, with the opportunity to extend with growth of the service.
- Great multi-disciplinary environment, aspiring to effective integrated care for clients
- Competitive income sharing contracts
- Professional Indemnity Cover
- Possibility of after-hours sessions
What you'll need to succeed
- Exceptional quality of clinical care and treatment for a variety of clinical conditions eg Musculoskeletal disorders, sports injuries, pre and post-surgical/orthopedic rehabilitation
- Ability to meet Medicare, DVA, TAC, Workcover provider status
- Appropriate insurance and credentials (registration with Victorian Physiotherapists Registration Board)
- A Physiotherapy Health degree (or similar)
You will operate within a brand new, multi-disciplinary Super Clinic with full time reception and administration support provided allowing you to focus on your position. We are looking for someone who has skills and experience in the delivery of services to clients across the age spectrum with a particular emphasis on chronic illness self-management support. You are willing to work within a team environment and have a commitment to our organisational values.
Why work at Carrington Health?
- We live by our values of Collaboration, Equity, Innovation and Integrity
- Utilise your expertise and skills in an innovative and rewarding way
- We want the best for the community, make a difference to others lives
- We value innovation and are always looking for new and improved ways of doing things
- We have ongoing learning and development opportunities
- We have generous salary packaging options
In Victoria, Carrington Health is recognised as an industry leader in the delivery of innovative primary health care services. We have a demonstrated record of working with communities to strengthen the health and wellbeing of the local population.
Carrington Health is committed to creating and maintaining a fair and inclusive working environment which fosters diversity among employees, and aims to provide a sustainable work-life balance throughout their employment.
Carrington Health acknowledges that providing this inclusive, supportive workplace environment is mutually beneficial and a key advantage for our organisation.
Carrington Health Awards
- Proud Winner of the Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance - Excellence Award 2014
- Proud Winner of the Whitehorse Business Group, City of Whitehorse Mayoral & Community Awards 2014
- Proud Winner of the Bendigo Community Bank Award for Excellence for a Community Organisation (Whitehorse Excellence in Business Award) 2014
- Proud winner of the Victorian Healthcare Annual Award - Inspiring Health Leadership 2016
The position reports directly to the General Manager Sales & Marketing who can be contacted for further information by telephoning 03 9890 2220.
All applicants must be eligible for membership of their applicable associations, be formally registered to work in Australia and be able to provide a satisfactory Police Check and Working With Children Check.
To apply for this position the application form on our website must be completed. This can be found at http://www.carringtonhealth.org.au/careers/overview along with the Position Description. Please forward your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form to [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.