GENERAL PRACTITIONER; VR, Non-VR and DWS Position
We are looking for diligent, friendly and professional VR or Non-VR GP’s to join with our busy team at our Werribee Health Care Medical Centre in a 32km south-west suburb of Melbourne. We are a family owned and operated General Practice in Werribee. We focused on comprehensive medical services for you and your family with the best possible care. We are well equipped with updated facility. You can be confident you are receiving the very best care as measured against the standards developed by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). We have been fully accredited by AGPAL.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- MBBS or equivalent and AHPRA General Registration as a Medical Practitioner
- Successful in PESCI examination for Non-VR GP
- Previous General Practice or current emergency experience
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will provide patients with personalised, professional, quality healthcare across a wide range of medical and support services including Healthcare Assessment and Care Planning, Immunisation Programs, Family Health, Women's Health, Men's Health, Minor Surgical Procedures. You will be part of a team that provides exceptional level of care according to the domains of General Practice.
- 60% of billings (or $100 hourly rate) for Non-VR GP and 75% of billings (or $150 hourly rate) for VR GP.
- Friendly and supportive staff, allied health, nursing and full admin support
- Modern facilities and fully computerized
- State of the art practices
- Multidisciplinary Team Care
- Strong operational and clinical support
- Flexible agreements to suit your needs
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please send a copy of your resume to:
Dr Jashim Uddin
Business Manager, Werribee Health Care
108 Shaws Road, Werribee, VIC 3030
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0421 470 671