We are a multidisciplinary team of occupational therapists, speech therapists, and physiotherapists who are passionate about supporting people with disabilities and their families. The majority of our clients are children, though we also see teens and adults.
We have over 30 NEW, fully-fitted and themed therapy rooms, including amazing facilities such as a pillow pit, rockclimbing walls, trampolines, zipline, suspended equipment and more!
We understand burnout is high within our profession, so it is a major priority of ours to support your wellbeing and provide a healthy work-life balance. You can't pour from an empty cup!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assess and treat a primarily paediatric caseload with diverse backgrounds and diagnoses, with the opportunity to extend your caseload into other areas of interest!
- Provide evidence-based treatment through individual or joint sessions with other allied health professionals on our team.
- Opportunities to get involved in developing and implementing a range of programs suited to your own interests, such as feeding programs, social skills groups, animal-assisted therapy, and much more.
Qualifications & experience
- ALL levels of experience are welcome!
- New graduate positions
- Comprehensive structured new graduate program;
- Daily case conference to troubleshoot with other therapists working with the same clients;
- Weekly OT-team-time, for in-house PD and developing your core competencies;
- Weekly multidisc-team-time, for in-house PD and case formulation;
- Weekly shadowing sessions of an experienced therapist so you can learn how to progress therapy long-term;
- Assistance with our assessment procedures so you are confident with application and interpretation;
- Individualised support as required.
- Many of our new graduates stay with us for 4+ years!
- Senior positions
- If you are a more experienced clinician, we value your knowledge and would like to learn from you as well as facilitate your ongoing development!
- A university degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with AHPRA is required.
- International therapists are welcome to apply, but must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in paeds.
- Flexible hours, full-time and part-time available. Work hours that suit YOUR needs!
- A competitive wage which includes super, a PD budget of $1000, one week's paid study leave, and four weeks' annual leave (with leave loading) per year for a full-time employee (pro-rata for part-time).
- Ongoing supervision, professional development opportunities and daily case conferences, with many opportunities and support to progress your career in your chosen direction.
- Full-time administration support, all bookings and admin is managed for you.
- Online practice management system that can be accessed remotely allowing case notes and information to be shared across disciplines.
- Work for an NDIS registered provider, who has passed quality and safety audits with no non-conformances.
- Manageable caseload with a minimum of 15 minutes non-face-to-face time between each client. No KPIs!
- Ability to work some hours from home, for example, telehealth and admin blocks.
- Access to a HUGE range of equipment and resources, and the opportunity for the business to purchase additional specific equipment that would benefit your clients.
- Bring your pet to work! + opportunities to do animal-assisted therapy.
- Free, private, gated carpark.
- As well as 30+ newly completed therapy rooms, we have a large staffroom with kitchenette, private staff bathroom, and conference room.
Check out our social media: