Her Medical is an exclusive, boutique and beautiful, state-of-the-art medical centre which is tailored to meet the needs of women as they transition throughout their various life stages.
About the Role
A variety of opportunities are available for highly skilled and experienced General Practitioners to join the team
Your role will primarily be receiving new patients or those patients who have been referred to her medical by other GP’s for specialised women’s health care.
You can tailor your practice and patient base both clinically and in relation to billings, whilst becoming known in the community for clinical excellence.
General practitioners must be passionate about and have a special interest in one or more of the following:
- Gut Health
- Sports Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Metabolic health & weight loss
- Perinatal health
- Shared antenatal care
- Procedures - IUD insertion & removal
Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- RACGP or ACCRM Fellowship
- Passion for women's health
Interstate candidates are encouraged to apply
What's on offer
- As a private billing practice - you'll earn 70% of billings.
- Full reception and administration support
- Access to the team of experienced and dedicated nursing staff
- Oversized practice rooms filled with natural light, individually controlled temperature settings (aircon and heating systems)
- The practice will provide ongoing marketing using various platforms to ensure rapid growth & expansion of patient base
- Undercover parking onsite
- The flexibility to work your own hours between 8am-6pm
- The opportunity to work Saturdays between 9am-4pm
- Excellent location close to schools, public transport, cafes and retail
- The following options are available in the same consulting room,
- Consult room 1, Monday - Friday (Optional Saturday)
- Consult room 2, Wednesday and Saturday
- Consult room 3, Thursday and Saturday
- Consult room 4, Monday, Tuesday, Friday (Optional Saturday)
If you're looking for a rewarding role where you can bring your passion for and expertise in women's health, apply now.