Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focussed on collaboration, motivation, passion and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Industry leading Professional Development program equivalent to $500 annually, comprising of a Professional Development allowance that you can choose how you spend, monthly profession specific training events, quarterly interdisciplinary training events, industry webinar updated, journal clubs and lunch and learn sessions.
- 1:1 Mentoring Program, participate as a supervisee or a supervisor
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, $150 allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
Your Opportunity: Gold Coast, QLD
Working as a Podiatrist you’ll be joining our team focused on working with, and supporting, a range of clients in our aged care facilities and communities to provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments. You’ll be focused on developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular clients, their families, our staff and other healthcare professionals providing comprehensive assessments and diagnosis of conditions, creating and reviewing treatment plans, and applying best practice disease and wound care management.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Podiatry
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Current Covid-19 Vaccination
We strongly encourage an application from a new graduate to an experienced podiatrist so we can tailor the opportunity to YOUR experience.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.