Our client, a 23 year established general practice, is looking for an accomplished, empathic General Practitioner, preferably with integrative knowledge to join their busy private practice, conveniently located in the prestigious suburb of South Yarra.
The successful candidate will join an existing practice of highly qualified and specialised GPs, who provide exceptional care to all patients as well as minor surgical procedures at their in-house licensed day surgery.
We are seeking a candidate who has ambition to offer procedural treatments as well general practitioner duties. The incoming GP will be an independent contractor and receive full nursing, administrative, and marketing support.
The Clinic offers the following services:
- Family Practice
- General Practice
- Skin and Cosmetic Medicine & Surgery
- Sclerotherapy and endovenous laser treatment
- IV nutrient therapy
- National telehealth medical triage
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing medications and advising of appropriate lifestyle alterations.
- Collecting fluid and tissue samples or utilising the in-house pathology center.
- Referring patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
- Anticipating and responding to patients' wellness-related questions and concerns.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Specialist GP Status
- Registration with an appropriate health professions board.
- Proven experience as a General Practitioner.
- Adherence to health and ethical codes.
- Continuing CPD.
- Personable, supportive disposition.
- Strong ability to triage and multitask.
Interested? Please email Nicola: [email protected] or call for a confidential chat: 0483 394 344