- Full time position available
- Salary packaging benefits of up to $15,900p.a.
- Use your leadership skills to support a dynamic Theatre team
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Nurse Unit Manager and theatre staff to ensure effective operational management and ongoing development needs of the service
- Providing on the ground support to clinical staff and VMO’s
The Location Located an hours drive from Melbourne, Geelong offers a good lifestyle balance of the city life plus the peaceful town life. It has beaches and the Great Ocean Road near by, a diverse food culture and great primary and secondary schools.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years Perioperative experience
- Have contemporary clinical knowledge and experience in the operating theatre with a background in Scrub/Scout
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Emily Earl at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.