- Full time and part time positions available
- Salary packaging benefits of up to $15,900p.a.
- Join a leading Medical / Oncology 32-bed ward committed to delivering excellence in patient care
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering an exceptional patient experience
- Providing high standards of nursing care
- Encouraging and role modelling empathy to patients, families and medical staff
The Location Located an hours drive from Melbourne, Geelong offers a good lifestyle balance of the city life plus the peaceful town life. It has beaches and the Great Ocean Road near by, a diverse food culture and great primary and secondary schools.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience and/or qualification in Oncology or willingness to undertake training
- Demonstrate critical thinking and a collaborative approach to patient care
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Emily Earl at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.